[DeTomaso] The Most Unusual 351c Weber Maniold

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:17:01 EDT 2010

The K351c-IDF is listed as a Ford 302 -351 manifold, the two being very different?

The only 351C IDF manifold I know of is that previously made by Cain in Australia. The beauty of such a beast is that using it and 48 IDF carbs (more streetable than the IDA's) it all fits under the Pantera decklid.

A while back Aussie Speed purchased the rights to the Cain manifold and were going to reproduce it, when I contacted them in December they said call back in February and I must admit I haven't got back to them yet.

Julian