[DeTomaso] Aldan shocks help!

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Tue Mar 23 20:38:26 EDT 2010

I agree with Mike.  Don't sweat it.

1)       I've temporarily lost my mind and posted an error.  Usually while
I'm drinking.  So, I offer no guarantees on my posts.

2)      This forum is a rare opportunity to learn new stuff, or keep old
stuff polished up.  I've been turning wrenches for 30+ years, been on this
forum for, uhhh could it be 10?  I continually learn something new from this
crowd.  So, either I suck at this, or you guys are great pals.