[DeTomaso] Autocross Day 2

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 21 20:08:35 EDT 2010

Second day of a test and tune weekend.  All I wanted to do was have
fun... and I did.  Today we got in about 10 runs each. The after noon
five got a little squirrely as the rain came down and the track became
slick.  I managed to get the Pantera sideways a couple of times but
never lost it.  Unfortunately it also scrubbed some time but who cares,
I was having fun. :)

I may try to get the car in the air tonight to do an inspection (geez I
wish I had a lift about now).  I want to see how much brake pad I wore
off and then search for my clunk some more.  I'm beginning to -not-
think it's shock bushings again.... starting to think it sounds like the
rack but I've not been able to get any movement out of.  I need to get
it up, off the wheels and then move things around by hand.  If it -is-
the rack... again, I will most likely just order a replacement as I'm
tired of monkeying with this one.  I've had it apart thrice now, it's
getting old.

Asa Jay
did I mention I could use a good lift right about now?  Or how about a
new jack.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA