[DeTomaso] philosophical question

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 16:48:31 EST 2010

In a message dated 3/7/2010 7:28:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rob at dumoulins.net writes:

How  the
heck do you guys ever get through a project that takes the car off the  road
for months at a time?

Months!!!!!   How about years.  Ours spent 9 years in self  restoration.
After I discovered that the engine and transaxle have to come  out to remove
a leaking gas tank.  I was then in "might as well" mode of  now that I got
it this far apart I might as well do such and such, therefore  take it
farther apart.  See POCA Profiles 1999 #2.
Bob Reid