[DeTomaso] Airflow test #2

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Wed Mar 3 20:43:27 EST 2010

Uff Da!
Thanks for the input Tomas. You have a matter of fact way of asking and answering the questions right . I like it. I'm a quarter Norwegee so I guess I should too and I do. I'm sure Goran is giggling at all this.
Every answer brings new questions doesn't it?
That is the real purpose at this point is to find out what is trying to be answered.

Would the fan turned on make a difference? IMO Yes. It was suggested by another contributor offline that maybe the rear fan would assist cooling and airflow as a whole if it exhausted rearward.
After seeing Bill Gainos humungous beaters the streets would be clean everywhere he drove and could indeed make a difference.  http://tinyurl.com/yg88y3o
I wonder what kind of noise those whirlybirds generate though.

It took a while but I think I've narrowed it down to which fan direction would be the most effecient.
Stock or rearward.
At all speeds.
On a stock un-winged Pantera. Tub in/tub out.
If that could be answered (and God willing it will be this or next Sunday morning) I'd be happy and we could move on to the next area of mystery and adventure ;-)

Thanks for the input ,very much appreciated,
gobble gobble,
Matt
3584

Message: 4