[DeTomaso] Newsletter archives

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 19:12:07 EST 2010

Well deserved kudos here too!

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 3/3/2010 4:03:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fastgrandma at aol.com writes:

Well,  before anyone gets too bent out of shape over my email, you do need
to  remember that we all have personal issues to deal with.  However, even
with a few surgeries, illnesses and just dealing with my lung problem over
the  past two and half years (still ongoing), Jack still has put out a
monthly and  on time Newsletter ever since he took the position of editor.  The
very  few times it has been a few days late were attributed to either waiting
for a  promised article in which the writer insisted HAD to go into the
upcoming  issue or a screw-up with our old printer.  In fact, our new printer
may  be wondering if we were blowing smoke about putting out four slick
publications per year at this point.  Even when his old computer crapped  out
just as he was about to send a newsletter to the printer, we managed to
purchase a new computer (fortunately saving the file) and the issue still was  out
on time.

Oh, we also worked our anniversary trip this last fall  in between when
Jack would be working on the Newsletter as neither of our  computers were
making the trip but we value giving POCA what they've been  promised when they
sent in their dues.

Judy