[DeTomaso] Newsletter Archives

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 17:18:29 EST 2010

Perhaps some of us don't mind waiting for a quality product that takes far
more time and effort than the Newsletter as it features color plates,
multiple photos, editorials, ads, and special featured cars. Not  that the
Newsletter hasn't shown vast improvement in print quality of  late.  But
tolerance would seem a nice outlook from those who are  complaining, especially
since we were told of the very understandable  reason for a delay. I can't
imagine anyone with a heart complaining about  tardy Profiles.
Reminds me of a true story from about 25 years ago. My mom was  having a
procedure done of inserting a pump into her aorta for continuous chemo
therapy. I wanted to take off the day of work to be with her.  My boss  told me
nothing comes before business, not family, not health, nothing!   Needless to
say, I went to the hospital and left that job.
Patience is a virtue!
Laurie