[DeTomaso] Newsletter archives

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 17:02:06 EST 2010

Well, before anyone gets too bent out of shape over my email, you do need to remember that we all have personal issues to deal with.  However, even with a few surgeries, illnesses and just dealing with my lung problem over the past two and half years (still ongoing), Jack still has put out a monthly and on time Newsletter ever since he took the position of editor.  The very few times it has been a few days late were attributed to either waiting for a promised article in which the writer insisted HAD to go into the upcoming issue or a screw-up with our old printer.  In fact, our new printer may be wondering if we were blowing smoke about putting out four slick publications per year at this point.  Even when his old computer crapped out just as he was about to send a newsletter to the printer, we managed to purchase a new computer (fortunately saving the file) and the issue still was out on time.

Oh, we also worked our anniversary trip this last fall in between when Jack would be working on the Newsletter as neither of our computers were making the trip but we value giving POCA what they've been promised when they sent in their dues.

Judy