[DeTomaso] Newsletter archives

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 3 00:37:55 EST 2010

I understand Mike was otherwise detained on important family business
this last weekend, otherwise I'm sure he probably would have been
sending one to the printer....

right?

:|

Asa Jay
(has it -really- been that long?  I thought I got a Profiles just a
couple months ago)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA