[DeTomaso] heads and stuff for sale? - passing the word

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:37:09 EST 2010

Hello new friends,

I was browsing the net and I found this ad on Craigslist for some parts. In
light of recent discussions on heads maybe they are of interest to someone,
thought I would pass the word along. It's a fairly recent ad because I check
frequently, but I havent contacted the seller so I don't know if they are
still available.

Cullen

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1624675964.html

here is the text also:

PANTERA PARTS (SAN CLEMENTE)

Date: 2010-03-02, 6:59AM PST
Reply to: see below

1971 DE TOMASO PANTERA PARTS FOR SALE 1971 351C 4V CYLLINDER HEADS LO LO
MILES EXCELLENT CONDITION CAST #D1ZE DA
STD PISTONS USED GREAT COND 8 CONNECTING RODS HARMONIC BALLANCER ORIGINAL
DISTRIBUTOR PUSH RODS ETC GET THEM HERE BEFORE THEY GO ON E BAY
MUST SELL CALL 949-492-0300

.         Location: SAN CLEMENTE

and then he appears to have listed the heads separately in another ad:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1624196797.html

FORD 351C 4V HEADS - $500 (SAN CLEMENTE )

Date: 2010-03-01, 6:24PM PST
Reply to: see below

1971 351 CLEAVLAND OPEN CHAMBER 4 BARREL CARB HEADS LO LO MILES CAST # D1ZE
DA BARN FIND OFF A 1970 PANTERA
WITH 30K MILES EXCELLENT CONDITION CALL 949-492-0300 DAYS 8-5 LV MSG OTHER
CLEAVLAND PARTS AVAILABLE
CALL 949-492-0300

.         Location: SAN CLEMENTE