[DeTomaso] Airflow test #2

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 14:35:49 EST 2010

REALLY interesting; maybe Ford & DeTomaso were wrong all this time?
Second note; we all tested A/C air flows with the car standing still, and
guessed at what was going on back there. Both our tests were more direct but
the results were also confusing to me, anyway.
#3- Chaotic airflow? Boy, yes!

I still think that avoiding the actual and potential problems of the stock
rear mount is simplest with a big radiator and a front-mount condenser, and
have not found any negatives to the front placement except the labor needed
to do the move. And adding a pressure limiter switch. Did you see the
article I wrote last year in the POCA News on using a Ford A/C limiter switch
that's adjustable for shut-down pressure?
Cheers- J DeRyke