[DeTomaso] Airflow test #2

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Tue Mar 2 20:19:05 EST 2010

Well Jack science marches on. As noted in my reply to Rich I'll be trying it with the condensor and fan in next. No conclusions yet but I hope to find out exactly what's going on back there with visual proof.

I don't recall the specific article Jack but at that time I might have skipped over it and I've got issues spread out everywhere unfortunately.
An adjustable limiter switch would be better in what ways? I'm sure it's explained in the article I can't find!

I know they are in the process of putting Profiles issues online on the POCA website. Are the newsletters with all that valuable technical information going to be available online soon? I would hope so.
The mailed newsletters are great for the bathroom but it's a shame not to have that info at your fingertips as well when you need it.
The site looks great BTW and I appreciate all the time and maintenance put into it ;-) Thanks!
I'm curious...how did you test the car standing still? Big ass fans?

Matt
3584