[DeTomaso] POCA or PI FORUM

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 14:15:27 EDT 2010

With the PI forum, you can elect to have daily updates sent. Then when you
select the site from their update e-mail, ONLY the forums come up- and it
remembers your log-in (I think mine was in Feb or something). No sign-in,
smooth, fast and no extras. And it really doesn't matter what the date of the
'update' is- it comes up on the current page.
On the bitching side, you gotta select previous pages if there were a lot
of posts and you want to follow things posted yesterday. And on my computer,
when I try to go from one forum subject to another, I get a warning that
'Livecloud cannot find the page you've selected'....so you close the warning
each time and it pops up the main list, which is what I asked for. Always an
extra keystroke- nothing's perfect. FWIW- J DeRyke