[DeTomaso] Battery charging

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jun 30 11:01:12 EDT 2010

Hi Lynn,

No, you can not do that. The most you should be about 8 volts DC. If you are
stuck on the top of a mountain (that has internet) and need to do some thing
you can try this...no guarantees.

Disconnect the 6 volt battery from the car. Put the (-) battery lead on the
battery. Now you want to wire in a head light, in series, with the (+) cable
of the battery charger. Going to one side of the light and a wire from the
other side of the light to the battery. This MAY be enough resistance to
drop the voltage down to a safe level.

Larry - Cleveland