[DeTomaso] Does Ikea make doors for Panteras?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:46:21 EDT 2010

Or, getting to the point, can you adjust the doors of a Pantera forward and
aft?

I recently got my car back from being painted.

When I open the passenger door, the front edge of the door rubs against the
body. It's already marked the paint, and now that I think about it before
the car was painted, there was a chip missing from the same point, so I
imagine that the door was like that before.

Is there a procedure somewhere for adjusting the door? Thanks!

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>