[DeTomaso] Two Panteras at Barrett-Jackson Orange County tomorrow (Sat. 6...

MACHWIL at aol.com MACHWIL at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 14:16:02 EDT 2010

Perhaps more interesting is the fact that Georges' Pantera was here in my
shop after it came from the paint shop. George never saw the car after a
complete new paint job, different color and all. It ran fine here just before
his son sent it to PI where it was sold. Since then, one can only guess its
 fate. It has been to at least 3 different venues (auctions).Prices seem to
be  all in the mid $60 thousands. Could be the buyer? was the same at all 3
 auctions.

Lost is the history that this was one of the first, if not the first,
4.6 conversion accomplished with George and Wilkinsons' efforts

Bud Williams
6556.

In a message dated 6/25/2010 1:03:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,