[DeTomaso] Clutch Help

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Jun 23 12:12:57 EDT 2010

Tom,
Too much free play? You might reduce the free play then test drive it till
everything is good and hot,  like your 10-15 minute drive, and see how that
works.  If that solves the problem,  check your free play again and if you
have any,  that may be good enough.  Air may also still be in the system,
it can be a bitch to get it all out.  If you are using a pressure bleeder,
bleed it from the opposite direction if you have the attachments. Hang in
there,  you'll get it!  Let us know what finally solves the problem.

Art