[DeTomaso] Clutch Help

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 13:27:49 EDT 2010

Or the new master cylinder is bad and fluid is leaking past the seal on the piston as the piston advances. It would go back into the reservoir and there would be no external leak.

Otherwise, as was already brought up, are you sure the items you replaced are identical to those you installed?  But this would not explain the symptoms being different after driving.