[DeTomaso] my opinion-- was Roland Jackel vs Coz

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Jun 22 16:46:50 EDT 2010

I would like to know if people are getting scammed. I need to know the
details before I determine if someone did something wrong. I think the
forums are a great source of information.
I had a vendor (Larry Stock) not deliver wheels for months and then not send
my money back for weeks until I threatened to call Visa for fraud. I had a
few others tell me of similar experiences with Larry after I entered into
the deal. I would never have done it if someone had warned me.
 I would like to hear the good AND bad about members of the Pantera
community.
Just my opinion.
Will