[DeTomaso] my opinion-- was Roland Jackel vs Coz

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 16:35:39 EDT 2010

There is a lesson to be learned here.  Any large transaction, especially when insurance, large shipping fees, and/or taxes are involved, should be more carefully structured.  When potential events are not considered in a contract, even reasonable people can see things differently, and end up hating each other.

Ken