[DeTomaso] Roland Jackel-from the PI board

Roland Jäckel detomaso at gmx.com
Mon Jun 21 03:49:52 EDT 2010

Just a clear statement in my broken english:

Coz got 4000.00 Dollar from me for the box.

Coz got 4000.00 Dollar from the insurance.

That is 8000.00 Dollar at all.

I got 2993.00 Euro back from Coz, whitch is appr.3600 Dollar plus whatever his bank charged him for wiring.

So Coz has still 4000.00 Dollar plus whats left over from the insurance money.

I have a broken gearbox and i paid all in all appr.1000.00 Euro in duty and taxes.

So i got appr.1900.00 Euro for the repair.

If you feel, that that is unfair, don't do busines with me.

Roland Jaeckel