[DeTomaso] Roland Jackel-from the PI board

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:04:41 EDT 2010

Roland,
I realize there is more to this situation then is apparent on the surface. I
have heard from several people that know you or have done business with you
and they all say you are okay. So if in the future I decide to purchase the
Rear adjustable a-arms I will not hesitate to give you my business. One
point I would like to make. Even if the other person has resorted to under
handed methods I don't think it justifies resorting to lying ( saying I will
return the ZF when you refund my money) and then not doing it. A mans word
is his bond and his integrity should not be impugned under any
circumstances. This is just my personal opinion.  You may have heard the
expression in English , there is probably an equivalent in German "two
wrongs don't make a right" I will refrain from making any more statements
about this matter and certainly not make a judgment about who is right and
who is wrong. The worst thing people can do is jump to judgment with out
having all the facts. That is why we live in a society that exists under
the  rule of law. I apologies for jumping the gun and making an assumption
about who is at fault ( or more at fault ) it would appear that there were
improper acts on both sides. I hope everything works out and your business
or you reputation are not harmed by this incident. Sometimes you can win the
battle , but lose the war, so keep that in mind . So as far as I am
concerned this is a private matter between two people and I will refrain
from passing judgment on either person and keep my opinions on the matter to
myself .
 I also  retract my earlier statements about concerns of doing business with
you. As I mentioned many people who's opinions I trust have said I would
have no problems in dealing with you.

Auf Wiedersehen und viel Glück bei Ihren zukünftigen Bemühungen!,

Boyd