[DeTomaso] Roland Jackel-from the PI board

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:26:43 EDT 2010

As the administrator you of course have the final decision , BUT I almost
ordered a pair of adjustable rear A-arms from Jaeckel and it sounds to me
like he has not been honest in his dealings. He has admitted telling Jim he
would return the ZF once he had received his refund and then didn't follow
through on his promise (he supplied this info not Jim) he claimed "He had to
lie to get the refund"
I personally would not do business with him know and I appreciate the "heads
up" The same as iff someone warned us about a scammer on E-bay. The only
difference is in this case both parties are members.
Boyd
Just my 2 cents