[DeTomaso] Texas

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Mon Jun 14 20:31:18 EDT 2010

Oh it's always been talked about by Texans; in fact it's right up there with armadillo races and BBQ cook offs as some of our favorite past times! I had just not heard of the Governor actually endorsing it; and while others have pointed out some comments I still don't think he's ever actually endorsed the idea.

Gray