[DeTomaso] lowering of surge tank???

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jun 14 17:04:27 EDT 2010

Hi Larry,

Yes, it is the best to have the cap at the highs point, but it is not the
end of the world if it is not. It will be harder to get all the air out. You
may think about the vacuum system we talked about a few months ago. I never
used one.

There will never be any siphoning effect with the overflow tank. Water going
into the tank is then the system pressure exceeds the cap pressure. The
water in the overflow tank enters the cooling system when the system cools
down and creates a vacuum in the system, that then draws the water back in.

Larry (rip it out) - Cleveland