[DeTomaso] 1971 Pantera from Illinois on Hot Rod Power Tour

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 16:01:30 EDT 2010

The Hot Rod Power Tour that started this past weekend made its 5th day
stop in Chattanooga yesterday.

With Chattanooga only a little over an hour north of my home, a couple
of friends of mine decided we would drive up for the day and get a look
at the "parade" of cars that participate on the tour.

Like last year when we took the Shadrach Mustang on the tour, there was
a tremendous representation of cars from all over the country.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautifully prepared and cared for
1971 Pantera from Illinois that was on the tour.

htttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=131103&l=9b163ff0c5&id=100000900252005

The car is owned by Jim Griffith from St. Charles, Illinois.  I didn't
get to meet Jim since he was not in the area when we got to his car.

You can see a few more pictures of the car by paging forward in the
facebook photo album referenced in the link above.

I don't know if Jim participates on this list.  If someone knows him,
please forward this email to him.

I also hooked up with Dave McManus who was participation in the tour
with his vintage Caddy convertible.  It is always good to put a face
with a name.

Dick Koch - Atlanta