[DeTomaso] The Album re-orders photos by frequency of views (was: Reno 2010 Photos)

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jun 8 16:15:18 EDT 2010

Change of subject. Is this feature something anyone wants? It sometimes
drives me nuts when a series of pics showing a procedure or progress are
shown shuffled at random. I now understand why but I still hate it! :-)

On a similar note the "next" function sometimes leads into a loop of just a
few pictures out of a larger album.

Tomas