[DeTomaso] Reno 2010 Photos

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 12:39:56 EDT 2010

Dawg:  The battle of the carts was great.  Coz & George did a  fine job
with the arrangements & pizza!  Previous winners  John Taphorn & John Schirmer
fought it out, but others won.  I  didn't write it down, sorry.  I'll post
more photos to my gallery.  I  have a few short videos of the cars scooting
around.  As for the train  ride, we didn't make that run (went to Harrah's
Car Museum instead).  Stay  tuned for photos from others.
Bill

In a message dated 6/8/2010 7:55:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,