[DeTomaso] Interior Mods for #3528

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Jun 7 18:43:37 EDT 2010

Hello all.

After a long winter of planning, doing, re-doing, blood, sweat,
sleepless nights, etc. ... I am finally 98% finished the interior cabin
renovation for #3528.

Pictures are available at the very "early stage" blog I have created to
chronicle the madness that involves owning a Pantera in a climate that
only permits driving during 7 months of the year.

http://pantera3528.blogspot.com/

Please check back in the near future as I continue to add loads of pix
for all the winter work performed, including the cabin mods, new
alternator, new ignition, Pantera Electronics Ignition Switch
Controller, Headlight Relay and ATO fuse panel ...

The good news is that she is running great and terrorizing the mountain
roads in Western Canada.

Cheers,
EA