[DeTomaso] Laminova Crown Victoria police Interceptor oil towateroil cooler.

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 23:28:11 EDT 2010

DAWG!!!!

OK, you can come drink my beer without kicking my butt.... ;-)

The bigger oil cooler will have to wait a while.  The car is running with the Laminova (has been for years).  I finally bought the bigger Mass Air Flow sensors I needed, so I have to get those installed and the new tune in place before I mess around with putting in a bigger cooler.

I don't have to be faster than the big boys, as long as I faster than Doug Braun.  But he's catching up, so I need to find another few horsepower in there!

Good luck with the shirts!

Jeff 2467..