[DeTomaso] parking brake and passenger floor pan advice

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 09:56:09 EDT 2010

I removed mine.  I'm going to relocate it, but I haven't decided where I'll put it.

The Ferrari Testarossa and I think the Porsche 928 has the e-brake in the driver's sill.  It might be tough to route a cable over there, though.

I've thought about using a linear actuator.  There's the issue of finding a place to mount the actuator, but once mounted, you only need to mount a switch somewhere, and you're done.  The linear actuator does not require electricity to hold the cable, so it should be safe for an e-brake.