[DeTomaso] Not running ...

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 23:38:09 EDT 2010

Drill another hole 90 degrees from the first hole.  Pin that one too.

My bet is still on jumped timing.

If you have sheared a pin already, you have to ask why?  The answer is
little plastic chunks getting sucked into your oil pump, which seize the
pump and shear the pin.

What little plastic chunks?  The chunks come from the plastic coating on the
cam gear.  Eventually, you're going to jump time.  Eventually, might have
been 2 days ago.