[DeTomaso] Not running ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sun Jul 25 23:27:27 EDT 2010

Well, the pin wasn't is good shape. It was, however, perfectly aligned to the hole on the drive rod and I wasn't able to spin the gear itself (by hand) ... but the dist is now out so I banged out the pin and it needs to be replaced.

With several roll pins in hand, I am trying to crimp and bang one into a spring pin in order to "double-pin" the replacement. That, or a 1/8" solid drill bit seems to fit nicely. Choices, choices ...

EA