[DeTomaso] Not running ...

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jul 25 16:09:59 EDT 2010

When you start it, does it spew black smoke like it is flooding?  My double
pumper floats stuck once and she idled rough but ran, thanks to the MSD, but
when you gave it gas it would buck like crazy and smoke from the flooding.

Another culprit may be plug wires or fouled plugs.  Have you tried to take
off each wire one at a time to see if anything changes?