[DeTomaso] help - billet bottle bracket

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sat Jul 17 14:24:28 EDT 2010

Larry,
The bolts go thru the horizontal, square tube, chassis member that runs
behind the sheet metal in the engine bay.  Bobby warned me not to tighten
the bolts too tight as they will crush the boxed tubing,  they were right.
You could probably use some U channel to make the box stronger if you wanted
but my bracket has stayed put without it.  This was a two man job due to the
mounting design.  I used all kinds of tape to hold everything in place in
order to mount it by myself,  major pain in the ass.

Art