[DeTomaso] help - billet bottle bracket

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 03:37:20 EDT 2010

In a message dated 7/16/10 8:48:13 PM, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> Does some one know just where, and how, this style of dual coolant bottle
> bracket mounts?
>
> This is from the Byars site, but I imagine others are close to the same?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/billet-bottle-bracket
>
> Need to relocate my bottles but not sure this bracket will do what I need
> it to.

I just installed one of Bob's brackets on my car.   There are two bolts
which extend from the 'lowest' point on the bracket (the inside edge where the
bottles sit), and pass through holes that you drill into the chassis member.
  That bolts the back half to the car.   Then the front half is secured
with three bolts to the back half.   Works like a champ!   And comes with all
the nuts and bolts included.