[DeTomaso] Movie Extras? Fw: Whitehorseranch

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 11:09:25 EDT 2010

Chien Enragé Antenucci,
Voila, mon deuxieme language. Comme ça, j'envisager de t'envoiye mon
resumé...

I was thinking of signing up as a stunt double. But I thought you said
Mustang Ranch... So I'll have to pass this time around ;-)