[DeTomaso] Movie Extras? Fw: Whitehorseranch

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 02:25:16 EDT 2010

List Slackers,
See message below....Our good buddy, Peter 'The German" Menyhart's movie-set
ranch is looking for upcoming movie extras so if you are a stuntman (MichaelS)
or you are looking for work you need to contact Peter.

Bring some sunscreen.
And stop sending me resumes unless you are multilingual ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com