[DeTomaso] Where to put O2 bungs?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:29:31 EDT 2010

What brand o2 sensor do you have? I have an MSD Lazer gauge fuel air sensor
that came with an 02 sensor. The directions said to install the bung  on the
top of the exhaust pipe between the 10:00 and 2:00 point. Mine warned
against mounting it to far forwardbecause it could be to hot if it is to
close to the header. They said on a car with a catalytic converter mount it
forward of the cat convertor. Now we all know panteras don't have cat so I
would go a little ways down stream from the collector. Or I would check the
tech support for the brand of 02 sensor you have and check their tech
support.
Boyd