[DeTomaso] Welding question? Stainless with MIG

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Jul 14 15:00:53 EDT 2010

Yes - but I'm planning to finish the bleed tube weld onto my SS cooling
tube.
Still non-structural, only cooling system pressure on a 3/8" joint.
308 flux core and Solar Flux B brushed on the back if I can buy a small
enough container.

Thanks and also to Ken and Thomas for the ideas.
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)