[DeTomaso] TRUNION BEARING

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 01:17:34 EDT 2010

I have the one done by Quella.  I sent him everything.  He cut the ends of the shaft, welded them onto a new tube, replaced all the u-joints with needle-bearing race quality parts, and included a spherical joint.  It is much better than before.

Very happy, but I don't have time to camp, so I guess I'm a happy hoteler.