[DeTomaso] front bumper

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:27:38 EDT 2010

a few months ago, I offered up a late style front big black bumper free for anyone who could remove it from my house, or who wanted to help cover the costs for shipping.  I have the giant box the NOS bumper came in.  This is a typical used piece - it's fine, but not new.  has some waves to it.  a few on the forum expressed interest, but never got anyone to really commit.  any interested parties?  I bet it will cost close to $100 to ship anywhere UPS.  justin