[DeTomaso] rear bumper

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:25:23 EDT 2010

AS I come to the end of my restoration, there is one piece that I cant seem to find.  the later style big back bumper is held onto the bumper mounts/shocks by a wide flat plate.  I can only find one of them.  Does anyone have an extra they could sell?  Maybe someone who switched to the bumperettes? It is the metal piece that goes between the bumper shocks and the bumper itself.  two holes on the end and one big set of holes top to bottom for the big fat bolt.  (i need the bolt, too,  but could source from local hardware store).  Justin