[DeTomaso] NPC: 10K Convertible Wanted

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Jul 10 10:46:24 EDT 2010

Went through this exercise about a year ago for my wife. Bought a 2000 BMW Z3, $10,500, 2.8 inline six, 5 speed manual all the bells and whistles with 24,900 miles ($41k new). Since there were so many of them built not sure it will appreciate, but if its going to be driven by the wife you want dependability and this certanily is. Ron makes the best point of all...my wife is so happy it isn't even a question. My wife thinks she's died and gone to heaven every time she drives it...daily.

Tom