[DeTomaso] Difference in Headers

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:12:56 EDT 2010

Header diameter is one of the factors which determine header pipe length,
this is black magic stuff for dyno dudes.
Here's calculator that I found online for you.
http://www.wallaceracing.com/header_length.php
Personally, all things being equal, go for the newest ones with good solid
welds and fresh gaskets.
The whole theory of headers is about exiting gas speed , but not so fast it
sucks in the incoming charge.

Good Luck,

Michael Shortt