[DeTomaso] Cars: Flops then, collectible now

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:27:40 EDT 2010

Another article written by an idiot that can't differentiate between a mid
engine car and a rear engine car. They also neglect to mention that the car
didn't cease production it just ceased importation into the US due to EPA
and DOT regulations. It's also remarkable that  for a car that is supposedly
hard to keep running " Alas, keeping a Pantera running wasn't so easy after
all." There are so many still running with their original engines 40 years
later. These articles are written by the blind for deaf.

Boyd