[DeTomaso] Speedometer Repair/Rebuilt

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Tue Jul 6 16:12:37 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,  my problem is with the speedo.  I had the "clicking" noise that turned into the shreeking noise that turned into the bouncing speedo needle, so I bought a cable from Wilkinson.  Today I had it installed.  The installer said "The female part that recieves the male cable is worn out in the speedo".  He said get on the Pantera Forum & find out who repairs these speedo's.  He said that the good speedo shops in Cleveland have all moved out or are just gone out of business, so I need your help.  Thanks, Myron #6928 74 L.