[DeTomaso] Track Car/Street Car news

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 10:38:17 EDT 2010

The Hillclimb had cars with just roll bars when I ran it
a few years back... That event is coming up in September
The event Jack is talking about was run by Specter (spelling?) the guys
that make the chrome engine parts, air filters etc
One of their guys who owns an F40 has the record for the
hill and they wanted to do their own event that was invitational
only... guess the first one did not work out so good.

Someone told me that Hill has taken 8 lives in the past

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera