[DeTomaso] Need valve cover spacers for stud girdles?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:23:43 EST 2010

OK I have those. I think of them as speed lines or ribbed, not finned. My
idea of finned is moretht pronounced like those on an early Corvette.  I
have seen the larger ones sold with Fordmotorsports written across the top
and the functional but less attractive NASCAR style where you see all of
right angle welds.  Have you checked on ebay or with Moroso?   Michael
Shortt