[DeTomaso] 15" Tires

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Thu Jan 28 00:55:27 EST 2010

I believe there have been many many attempts to spark Coker Tires interest
in making vintage P7s for our cars. I believe I even have a reply from one
of the marking people thanking me for my interest, however yada yada yada
some where. I spent some time back many years ago writing several of the
major tire manufactures, multiple times even, until some type of response to
my inquires were made.  Pirelli is said to still have the P7 molds and does
not intent to sell them to a vender for reproduction. BF-Goodrich UK plant
that used to make the Euro TAs disassemble the molds long long ago.

Cheers

Paul